It’s simple, and here are the reasons:
- OVC teams do not share a practice court
- OVC is a non-profit (501)(3)(c) youth organization dedicated to providing high quality programs and services while keeping fees affordable to members.
- OVC coaches are focused on teaching, motivating and inspiring through creating a positive learning environment.
- OVC staff includes 4current collegiate coaches from local universities.
- Compare our fees…! Because OVC is a non-profit we are able to keep our fees far more competitive with other area programs.
- OVC practice facilities are without question the best sports and volleyball venues in the area.
- OVC offers 3 levels of playing opportunities:
Development – shorter season, discounted fees, maximum of 10 players per team
Regional – lower fees, local travel (most tournaments are within Eugene and Portland area)
National – high quality coaching, competitive teams, college recruiting opportunities, national tournament participation, sport specific off court training (including jump & speed training, agility, power and conditioning programs).
- OVC offers position clinics, as well as specific skill clinics and general camps during the season, and throughout the year.
- OVC offers private and semi private lessons
- OVC coaching staff includes a certified athletic trainer helping to create appropriate conditioning and training methodology and techniques for use by coaches, teams, and athletes.
- All this, and more, is why OVC offers the very BEST value!
Experience the best in volleyball coaching and playing at Oregon Volleyball Club!